Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF / Doctors without Borders)
Yangon Coordination Office
* Essential secondary education (equivalent to Matriculation Pass) and formal technical training. Certifications in the domain would be an asset.
* Desirable diploma in IT technical training.
* Preferably 1-2 years of proven experience in IT or technical functions.
* Desirable experience in INGO.
* Desirable experience in administration and recovery of backups (MS, C, Veritas, etc)
* Essential technical English
* Expertise in latest version of Microsoft Operating System and business applications (Office365)
* Good knowledge of computer hardware and maintenance processes, network theory and their respective protocols, main email systems, IT security best practices and IT service management tools (ITSM)
* Understanding in Server Management (latest version of Microsoft Operating System, Active directory) and virtualization (Hyper-V)
* Understanding of radio telecommunication concepts (HF, VHF, GSM, Satellite)
* Teaching and supporting skills
How To Apply
Please send your application letter in English detailing how you understand this role and how you consider fulfilling the requirements for this position (reference to the profile described above must be made), CV and passport-sized photo, copies of education qualifications and references to below address