* University Degree in relevant field is preferable EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
* At least 1 year thematic experience in development programming in Financial Education and/or Business Skills and Development programmes.
* Experience working in humanitarian, post-conflict, and recovery context.
* Professional working experience with international organizations preferable.
* Skilled in coordination and building relationships with local authorities and community leaders.
* Proven team working ability.
* Good communication skills.
* Computer proficiency (or at last willingness to learn).
* Ability to live and travel in remote locations, and ability to speak local language (Shan, Ta’ang Kachin).
* Interest & willingness to learn from community.
* Commitment to and understanding of Save the Children’s aims, values and principles.
* A commitment to children’s rights, children’s participation and non-discrimination.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send an Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae to: Link For Internal staff https://stcuk.taleo.net/careersection/in/jobdetail.ftl?job=200001OM&tz=GMT%2B06%3A30&tzname=Asia%2FYangon For External Candidates https://stcuk.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=200001OM&tz=GMT%2B06%3A30&tzname=Asia%2FYangon
Candidates are also requested to mention in the applications if there is, blood/marriage relationships with the existing Save the Children employees. No requirement of photo or copy of certificates and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.