Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF / Doctors without Borders)
* Required: In possession of First Grade license in order to be legally authorized to carry out the duties described in this job profile
* Essential: experience as Speedboat Pilot for a minimum of four years, on a similar type of boat as the one MSF will be using i.e. speedboat with powerful twin outboards, carrying up to 16pp (crew + pax)
* Essential: able to swim
* Strongly preferred: navigational knowledge of additional waterways in Rakhine State those the organization might reasonably become operational in
* Preferred: line-management experience of at least one person.
* Essential: good communication in local languages (Rakhine, Myanmar etc.) written & spoken
* Essential: proven knowledge and experience about outboard engine repair and maintenance. Ability to use navigation equipment such as GPS, nautical maps and VHF Communication devices.
* Essential: navigational knowledge of the waterways (riverine and bays) in the area MSF is currently working in.
How To Apply
Please send your application letter, CV and passport-sized photo, copies of education qualifications and references to below address
Email to: email@example.com
Attention: Project Coordinator MSF-Holland (Sittwe project office ) Horse Race Road@ Shwe Ngar Lane, North San Pya Quarter, Sittwe Township, Rakhine State, Myanmar.