* At least 4 years of experience in at least one of the related fields (food security, livelihoods, nutrition, social protection, community mobilization, youth employment, decent work etc. – experience and skills in youth skills building and youth employment will be considered an asset)
* Work experience in Myanmar context required.
* Good personal coordination and organisational skills, including time management, and ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
* Ability to analyse information, evaluate options and think and plan strategically
* Proven experience in effective programme planning and management, monitoring and evaluation, report writing and financial and budgetary control.
* An in-depth understanding of national development issues related with youth employment, food and security, livelihoods, nutrition and/or social protection.
* Excellent people management skills/experience and proven ability to create an environment which encourages team-working and motivates a team across various geographical areas.
* Ability to develop and support innovative programmatic and operational solutions.
* Ability and willingness to travel to remote areas as assigned. Desireable
* Experience with multi-sectorial programming, or experience managing programs in several different sectors.
* Experience in a humanitarian/conflict and/or multi-ethnic setting.
* Experience working with community groups in humanitarian, post-conflict and recovery development context.
* Commitment to and understanding of Save the Children’s aims, values and principles.
* Willingness and capability to comply with all relevant Save the Children policies and procedures with respect to health and safety, security, equal opportunities and other relevant policies, including the Child Safeguarding Policy.
* Prior experience with Save The Children.
* Experience working with local partners.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply an Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae to the Link: For External Candidate: https://stcuk.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=200000C4&tz=GMT%2B06%3A30&tzname=Asia%2FRangoon For SCI Staff https://stcuk.taleo.net/careersection/in/jobdetail.ftl?job=200000C4&tz=GMT%2B06%3A30&tzname=Asia%2FRangoon
Candidates are also requested to mention in the applications if there is, blood/marriage relationships with the existing Save the Children employees. No requirement of photo or copy of certificates and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For External Candidate: https://stcuk.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=200000C4&tz=GMT%2B06%3A30&tzname=Asia%2FRangoon
For SCI Staff https://stcuk.taleo.net/careersection/in/jobdetail.ftl?job=200000C4&tz=GMT%2B06%3A30&tzname=Asia%2FRangoon