* At least three years in implementing for education programs and Team management experience.
* Good communications, report writing, documentation
* Good English skills, both written and verbal
* Good Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word skills
* Experience and knowledge of effective financial and budgetary controls for funds intended for area/s of jurisdiction
* University graduate
* Strong interpersonal and community development skills
* Excellent personal organisational skills, including time management, and ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
* Willingness to travel to field offices and work in difficult environment according to travel requirements
* Good Significant people management skills/experience and proven ability to create an environment which encourages team-working and motivates a team across various geographical areas.
* Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues across the organisation developing effective working relationships to deliver outstanding results for children
* Commitment to and understanding of Save the Children’s aims, values and principles.
* Willingness and capability to comply with all relevant Save the Children policies and procedures with respect to health and safety, security, equal opportunities and other relevant policies, including the Child Safeguarding Policy\
* Demonstrated skills and experience in child rights programming
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send an Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae to: Link: https://stcuk.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=200000RV&tz=GMT%2B06%3A30&tzname=Asia%2FRangoon