Yangon Head Office - with frequent travel to field locations
* Degree level in relevant subject or similar level, category relevant qualification/ Equivalent experience.
* Proven experience in relevant technical areas of supply chain operations including procurement, transport/distribution. Warehousing and stock management, fleet management, asset management.
* Experience in development and implementation of efficient supply chain systems, policies and procedures.
* Strong organizational skills - the ability to juggle multiple jobs with competing priorities simultaneously and stick to deadlines, whilst maintaining a courteous and patient approach with requesters, partners and suppliers. EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS Essential
* A Bachelor’s degree (preferably Business management or equivalent experience).
* At least 3 years’ experience in a senior Supply Chain officer/Coordinator role.
* Significant experience in Supply Chain and Logistics systems with strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
* Good level of computer literacy. Especially MS Excel/Word/E-mail skills.
* Good experience of facilitating training and capacity building in Supply Chain management
* Experience of ensuring policy compliance on Supply Chain matters
* Dynamic personality, self-assured, pro-active, problem solving, not scared to face challenges and stress of working environment
* Willingness and able to travel to regional/field offices and work in difficult environment according to travel requirements
* Excellent planning, management and coordination skills, with the ability to organise a workload comprised
* Commitment to and understanding of Save the Children’s aims, values and principles. Desirable
* Experience in Partner supply chain management in INGOs in complex humanitarian emergency response environments
* Knowledge and experience of Telematics and Supply Chain Software system.
* Good planning, management and coordination skills, with the ability to organise a substantial workload comprised of complex, diverse tasks and responsibilities
* Strong analytical skills, and capacity to make analysis and provide key data-based inputs.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply an Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae to the link below: https://stcuk.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=2000010O&tz=GMT%2B06%3A30&tzname=Asia%2FRangoon
Candidates are also requested to mention in the applications if there is, blood/marriage relationships with the existing Save the Children employees. No requirement of photo or copy of certificates and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.