QUALIFICATIONS • Bachelor or Diploma Degree in health related field EXPERIENCE AND SKILL
* At least 3 years’ experience in implementing development or humanitarian programs
* Experience in Health programming
* Experience working on community-driven projects, supporting community structures and leaders to implement projects.
* Demonstrated skills, experience, and knowledge of: community development; working with children and on children’s issues; and working in partnership with other organisations.
* Strong ability to work in a participatory way and within a team, strong facilitation and training skills
* Experience and knowledge of effective financial and budgetary controls for funds
* Ability and willingness to travel remote areas as assigned.
* Strong interpersonal and community development skills
* Excellent communication skills in local language
* Commitment to and understanding of Save the Children’s aims, values and principles.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply an Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae to the link below: https://stcuk.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=2000017Y&tz=GMT%2B06%3A30&tzname=Asia%2FYangon
Candidates are also requested to mention in the applications if there is, blood/marriage relationships with the existing Save the Children employees. No requirement of photo or copy of certificates and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.