* Under the overall supervision of the Chief of Mission, and the direct supervision of National Health Coordinator, and in close collaboration with the Senior Migration Health Program Coordinator and the Migration Health Unit’s program she/ he will be responsible to
* Conduct regular monitoring of “Global Fund HIV/ TB/ Malaria” Programme implementation and support in the planning, and review processes in close collaboration with Programme staff in Yangon and Rakhine, Mon, Kayin State and Sagaing region.
* Provide HIV/ TB/ Malaria technical support/training to relevant IOM Migration Health Field staff in collaboration with Project Coordinator/ Medical officer from Migration Health Unit in Rakhine, Mon and Kayin State;
* Share the updated “Global Fund HIV/ TB/ Malaria” Programme related technical information and share relevant learning experience gained from trainings to IOM Migration Health Field team in Rakhine.
* Participate in the development of related tools and methodologies for use by project field teams;
* Assist in drafting reports in coordination with Project Coordinators together with proposed programmatic interventions for an expanded health programme in targeted States, townships, covering prevention, care and support for the target communities.
* Provide technical guidance to staff to monitor, review and analyse project data for quality assurance, identify research needs and support implementation, including migrant demographic assessments and operational research.
* Support in planning, carrying out and evaluating the trainings conducted for IOM field project staff, volunteers and/or communities.
* Maintain good professional relationships with other stake holders or implementing partners where IOM operates.
* Actively participate in technical meetings / workshops / working groups to support appropriate inclusion of migrants (and other mobile populations) in health programmes and strategies in Myanmar and in line with the IOM mandate.
* Participate regularly in team meetings and provide suggestions to improve the programme.
* Perform other duties as required.
* University degree in medicine or public health is essential; post graduate degree in public health or related field is desirable Experience
* Myanmar national. Skill
* Understanding of programmatic and socio-political environments at the macroand micro-level is desired.
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills; ability in developing liaison with governmental authorities and partner agencies
* Excellent computer and data management skills (Microsoft package)
* Able to provide and receive constructive criticism, contribute towards a collegial team environment, set clear goals and tasks for self and team, demonstrate strong organizational and multitasking capacities, drive high levels of performance management, and demonstrate capacity to make timely and effective decision.
* Effectively applies knowledge of health issues in execution of responsibilities at appropriate level
* Maintains confidentiality and discretion in appropriate areas of work
* Must have a client-oriented and result-oriented mind-set, and uphold the program values of caring, innovating, partnering, demonstrating competence, and empowering others to work for positive change. Languages
* Native Myanmar speaker
* English (spoken and written)
How To Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit an application letter together with complete duly filled and signed Personal History Form (PHF) (copies of certificates and further documents are not required at this stage) to below address;